Discussions

I know our default photos are da bomb, but we think this place will be better looking with all of your pretty faces on it so we're working on adding profile photos.

Conversations

YAY PROFILE PICTURES :)

For any subscribers, the site is going to start to look a lot better because profile pictures now work :). Click into your Settings to upload your wonderful selves.

Also, the image is minimum 600x600 which may be harder to source than some other profile images, but it may be the only image we can support for a while so we want to make sure it looks as amazing as possible on all devices and that ends up being our minimum for that. Pick that one high res picture you love showing off :)

This progress bar looks longer... is it just my wishful thinking?

Digging the progress bars. It really adds a cool touch to it.....But what does everyone think about having percentages show up? I think that be awesome, because if we are showing the progress already, might as well show a number too!

Itd be really cool if you still managed to get the sexiness of the currently purple rock hand avatar in there somehow.....like people upload their headshot, and then theres this sleak little white rock hand in top right corner of pic with crisp purple (pink? What color is it? 70% of men are color blind apparently lol) outline around it.....or a purple/pink rock hand with white outline. Think that would look SEXY.

Nice! I like showing off my handsomely chiseled chin :D

Itd be really cool if you still managed to get the sexiness of the currently purple rock hand avatar in there somehow.....like people upload their headshot, and then theres this sleak little white rock hand in top right corner of pic with crisp purple (pink? What color is it? 70% of men are color blind apparently lol) outline around it.....or a purple/pink rock hand with white outline. Think that would look SEXY.

This will also mark the debut of a fuzzy little mascot of ours... stay tuned.