Discussions

http://www.reverbnation.com/eddiflores/album/86503-bethemoon-ep The songs I’ve composed for this were at a different time in my life and I basically opened up and freed myself from so much that I was holding on to. These songs mean a lot to me and I would really like to share myself with anyone who would like to listen. Thank you to anyone and everyone who has given me a chance, it means more than you know. Feel free to let me know what you think and if you’d like a tangible copy just let me know.

and remember,

BeTheMoon.

Conversations

Hey Eddi. Sorry for taking so long to finally reply to this. I listened to it a few times when you first posted it and wanted to reply a little more thoughtfully than I had time for at the time.

I absolutely love it. Right from the start it was beautiful to listen to. The melody and scratchy noises in the background during the intro to Buildings sets the tone for the rest of the album perfectly I think. And the layering of tracks throughout only makes every song feel more haunting. Like that higher pitch melody playing subtly in the background of Thread, its so quiet you could almost miss it but you can feel that its there. I think Arden was the first one you shared and is still my favorite so its great to hear how it turned out on the album, it sounds awesome. Hearing scratches come back toward the end of The Wither Woods brings the album full circle and sucked me into a few more listens. Its an awesome album and every song feels like its a part of the rest. Kudos all around.

Do you mind if I ask how you did the vocal effects at the start of Revelin? I've been looking at Flagg mics to get a similar-ish effect but yours vocals sound a lot more open than you get from them and it sound really good so I'm curious how that worked.