Discussions

hey guys! been a while since i was on sourced, lifes been hectic! how is everybody? just went out and saw the offspring, Bad Religion, Pennywise, The Vandals and a few other bad ass bands! any of you guys fans of theirs?

Conversations

My musical tastes were forged in the late 90s and early 2000s - I distinctly remember my dear mother getting fussed when the colossal line, "my friend's got a girlfriend, man he hates that bitch," flew forth from the television. From that point on, the Offspring and I were buds.

Glad to have you back :). Its always hectic here too, never enough time lol.

I'm a fan of all of the above. I own Americana, my guitar teacher taught me songs off Suffer, and The Vandals were among the many concert DVDs my friends and I would watch (because we lived in a tiny town with no live music). Those bands were huge parts of my life in late elementary/early highschool.

How was it? It seems like it would be an awesome lineup.

I went to that same show....playing all of SMASH blew my mind. It was the most stacked line-up I've ever seen.. Imo.....best show I've ever been to. All the bands were good but the offspring had a sweet set list